LIGHT WEIGHT AGGREGATE (LIGHTHERM)
Lightherm & Lightherm Mini are lightweight aggregates that are specially treated with the patented VODAPRUF additive.
The granular size of Lightherm is 03 ~ 06mm while the granular size of the smaller Lightherm Mini is 02mm.
Lightherm and Lighterm Mini Screed are suitable for many indoor and outdoor applications where lightweight properties, thermal and acoustic insulations are desired.
• Application on Decking (e.g., Bondek)
• System Leveling (backfill for foundation)
• Roof Insulation (including One Cast at 1,200 kg/m³)
• Acoustic Insulation (reduction of airborne sound transmission & sound transmitted from impact)
• Anti-Condensation Layer
• Production of Precast Element (e.g. lightweight architectural panel)
• Manufacture of Prefabricated Bathroom Unit (PBU)
• Infill for and leveling of Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC)
• Drywall Infill (eliminates hollowness and strengthens drywall system)
• Geotechnic Application (sheet piles wall, alignment ramp, structural backfill, roads & highways, road embankment & supporting walls).
Methods of Mix